5G transforms iPhone with accelerated wireless speeds and better performance on congested networks. Now you can download huge files on the go or stream high-quality HDR movies. Without. All. The. Lag. iPhone also has the most 5G bands of any smartphone so you get 5G in more places. And all that speed opens up amazing possibilities for the future of apps.
A14 Bionic The only thing even close was our last chip
A14 Bionic is the first 5-nanometer chip in the industry, with advanced components literally atoms wide. Forty percent more transistors rev up speeds while increasing efficiency for great battery life. And a new ISP powers Dolby Vision recording — something no pro movie camera, let alone any other phone, can do.
Scans the surface of Mars. And now your living room.
NASA is using LiDAR technology for its next Mars landing. iPhone 12 Pro uses a LiDAR Scanner to measure how long it takes light to reflect back from objects. So it can create a depth map of whatever space you’re in. Because it’s ultrafast and accurate, AR apps can now transform a room into a realistic rainforest or show you how a new sneaker will fit.
Pro camera system
A new day for Night mode.
The bigger iPhone maxes out the Pro camera system. A 47 percent larger sensor and larger pixels dramatically increase the amount of light gathered on the Wide camera. A new OIS stabilizes the sensor instead of the lens so your shots are steady — even when you’re not. And the new 65 mm Telephoto camera lets you zoom in tighter on portraits.
For an absurd amount of creative control
ProRAW gives you all the standard RAW information, along with the Apple image pipeline data. So you can get a head start on editing, with noise reduction and multiframe exposure adjustments already in place — and have more time to tweak color and white balance.
Magnets align themselves perfectly every time for faster wireless charging.
Graphite, Pacific Blue, Gold, Silver
- 6.7″ Super Retina XDR display with 2778 x 1284 resolution at 458ppi takes you to the edge
- All-screen OLED with surgical-grade stainless steel edges delivers brighter brights, darker blacks, and higher resolution for everything you look at
- HDR display is packed with features including True Tone, wide colour (P3), haptic touch, a typical 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio, 800 nits max brightness (1200 nits with HDR), and fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
More processing power with A14 Bionic and iOS 14
- 512GB of on-board storage
- A14 Bionic chip crunches trillions of operations on the Neural Engine, handles shooting in Dolby Vision, is super-efficient for great battery life, and brings the latest augmented-reality (AR) experiences to life
- LiDAR scanner measures how long it takes light to reflect back from objects, so it can create a depth map of whatever space you’re in for an improved AR experience
- iOS 14 is packed with shortcuts that get you just what you want, right when you want it — including pinned conversations in Messages, redesigned Widgets, and App Clips that let you use a small part of an app to quickly do things like pay for parking or order takeout
Three stunning cameras
- Pro-grade triple-camera system features wide (12MP, f/1.6 at 26mm focal length with sensor-shift optical image stabilization), ultra-wide (12MP, f/2.4 at 13mm focal length with a 120-degree field of view), and telephoto (12MP, f/2.2 at 65mm focal length with optical image stabilization) cameras
- 5x optical zoom range and up to 4K video at up to 60fps gives you a level of detail and colour that wasn’t possible before
- Record 4K HDR video with Dolby Vision, edit in Photos or iMovie, then zap it to your TV using AirPlay to see all that colour and detail for a start-to-finish cinematic experience
- Night mode senses when light is low and kicks in automatically, maintaining clarity while capturing beautifully vibrant colour
- In mid to low light, Deep Fusion analyses multiple exposures to maximise detail
- Smart HDR 3 with Scene Detection balances all the elements in a shot for rich detail and colour,
- Scene Detection uses machine-learning to recognise scenes, then adjusts sharpness, colour and white balance where needed
- LiDAR delivers up to 6 times faster autofocus in low light
- Apple ProRAW gives you all the standard RAW information along with the Apple image pipeline data, so you can get a headstart on editing, with noise reduction and multiframe exposure adjustments already in place
- Take great photos even further by choosing from 6 creative lighting effects: Natural, Studio, Contour, Stage, Stage Mono, and High‑Key Mono
Living at the speed of 5G
- 5G on iPhone is super-fast, so you can download movies on the fly, stream higher-quality video, or FaceTime in HD over cellular with lots less lag
- Up to 20 5G bands and up to 32 LTE bands
- Wi‑Fi 6 (802.11ax) with MIMO is backwards-compatible with previous Wi-Fi versions
- Bluetooth 5.0 gives you compatibility with a wide range of Bluetooth-enabled devices