What is Your Returns Policy?
We will gladly accept returns and exchanges within 7 days from the day you received your purchase with Shipping Receipt or Store Receipt. All returns will be credited to the original form of payment. All merchandise must be in new condition, unopened, unworn and in original packaging.
- Returns with the Shipping Receipt: All products will be refunded the full purchase price.
- Returns without the Shipping Receipt: We are unable to process returns without the Shipping Receipt. If you have misplaced your original Shipping Receipt please request for a replacement.
- Shipping and Handling charges and taxes are non-refundable.
- Returns on seasonal items such as Christmas and Easter may be returned up to 7 days prior to the date of the holiday.
Please allow 10-14 days for the processing of your return.
Requirements for Returns
- Products delivered differently from what was displayed on the website, return will be authorized after validation.
- Product delivered has manufacturers defects was delivered dead on arrival, return will be authorized after validation.
- Product has visible damage, return will be authorized after validation.
Return as new, unopened items within 3 days of delivery for a full refund.
Items not eligible for Returns
- Gift Card Voucher, eBooks and CDs
- Products damaged due to misuse.
- Products that have been altered from their original or opened by an authorized personnel without permission.
- Product with tampered or missing serial Universal Product Code numbers (UPC).
We do not accept returns or exchanges. Once a gift card leaves our secure inventory, we can no longer guarantee the validity of the code; therefore after an order has been sent we cannot return or exchange it. Please be careful when selecting the card you wish to buy.
We do offer a 100% guarantee that you will receive a valid, and authentic USA gift card. For any technical issues, our expert support staff will be more than happy to assist you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you need any additional assistance