The Q50 smartwatch was designed from the ground up with one concept in mind, simple communication between children and their guardians. It functions as a mobile phone allowing children to call the preconfigured set of numbers. it’s More than just a watch, it’s the Q50 smart watch telephone.
- Voice Calling: The Q50 Smart Watch supports a Micro SIM card (not included) so children can use the call function independently. Up to 10 phone numbers can be stored. Set the watch to receive calls from any number or create a whitelist for the numbers allowed
- SOS emergency: This item possesses SOS emergency function. In case of emergency, children are capable of dialling an emergency number for help by pressing the “SOS” button to ensure that parents are given early warning.
- Locate your kids: Q50 has three positioning modes, which means triple safety for kids. It will automatically switch the location way (GPS, WiFi and LBS) according to the environment. Parents can achieve kid’s all day real-time location tracking as well as check their position at any time via SMS, website, iOS or Android App.
- Safety Zone / Geo-Fence: Once kids are out of range from a pre-set safety zone, the watch will send an alarm to their guardian. Historical tracking helps parents check the places where children have been.
- OLED Screen: The watch features a beautiful OLED colour 24mm screen.
- Pedometer: Track your children’s movement/activity throughout the day.
Type – Watch Phone
Certificate – CE,RoHs
CPU – MTK6261
External Memory – Not Supported
Wireless Connectivity – GSM,WiFi
Network type – GSM
Frequency – GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz
Support 3G – No
GPS – Yes
Bluetooth Version – No
Screen type – LCD
Screen size – 0.96 inch
Camera type – No camera
SIM Card Slot – Single SIM(Micro SIM slot)
Language – English,Russian
Additional Features – Wi-Fi,GPS,Alarm,Calendar,2G
Cell Phone – 1
Battery – Lithium-ion Polymer battery
Charging Cable – 1
Screwdriver – 1
Dimensions and Weight
Product weight – 0.0410 kg
Package weight – 0.1500 kg